Monday, February 21, 2011

Positive Thinking



As a follow up to my last post I began looking for positive quotes to help me get over my fearful thinking and out of panic mode. I think thinking (LOL) matters a lot. It is my thinking about situations that has made me anxious about them.

I like the idea of positive affirmations to help remind me of what I want to be.

I found this great website. http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/

I found the affirmation at the top of this post on their website and thought how well it fit with my previous post on changing thinking patterns.

2 comments:

  1. I think optimism and positive feelings have to be present in our life to allow us to be more focused on our goals and endure any unpleaseant moment they can give us. Here is another article on the matter: Positive Effects Of Optimism .

    ReplyDelete
  2. they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    success

    ReplyDelete